Bạn đang xem: Aboriginal là gì
1. When I began Aboriginal radio, there was no Aboriginal music.
2. Aboriginal Financial Institutions Aboriginal Capital Corporations Reports & Studies Industry Portfolio Links ABC Site Map Aboriginal Capital Corporations
3. • Aboriginal Employment Programs
4. He"s an aboriginal.
5. An Aboriginal corroboree
6. Unified Canadian Aboriginal Syllabics
7. Working with Aboriginal Financial Institutions ABC works with a network of 54 Aboriginal Financial Institutions, including Aboriginal Capital Corporations, Aboriginal Community Futures Development Corporations and other Aboriginally-owned or controlled lending institutions.
8. Community and Aboriginal Consultation Costs:
9. Community and Aboriginal Consultation Costs
10. Acticortua.comty Sheet ABORIGINAL SELF-GOVERNMENT:
11. Forcible suppression of Aboriginal culture.
12. Aboriginal Head Start is an early intervention strategy addressing the needs of Aboriginal children and their families.
13. I"ve never met an Aboriginal before.
14. • Cost-sharing Resourcing of Aboriginal Governments
15. To ensure that Aboriginal exporters are showcased to the world, an on-line Aboriginal marketplace is under development.
16. In addition khổng lồ constitutional protection of Aboriginal rights, the Supreme Court of Canadomain authority has ruled several times on Aboriginal rights on several occasions & found that Aboriginal rights exist in law.
17. The AWP/Fcortua.com should continue to enable Aboriginal women"s organizations khổng lồ focus on Aboriginal women, their families and communities.
18. • Rate of Aboriginal recidicortua.comsm for AJS participants Aboriginal people charged with an offence have access to lớn culturally sensitive sầu sercortua.comces
19. • Addressing the disproportionate representation of Aboriginal offenders;
20. However, there are a number of Aboriginal groups who have sầu claimed but not yet proven Aboriginal title in court.
21. These aboriginal rights protect the acticortua.comties, practice, or traditions that are integral lớn the distinct cultures of the aboriginal peoples.
22. Also, there are nine or more aboriginal languages.
23. Aboriginal communities have expressed concern that current adoption and alternative sầu care practices are not consistent with the best interests of children, in those situations involcortua.comng the placement of Aboriginal children with non-Aboriginal parents.
24. This means that there no longer will be Aboriginal language speakers whose unilingualism forces others lớn communicate in the Aboriginal language.
25. • Contribution to the "National Aboriginal Agenda for Action".
26. The Kaivartas were mainly aboriginal fishermen tribal communities.
27. In addition, AARD is frequently consulted on Aboriginal affairs by across government agencies, who by cortua.comrtue of their role are responsible for various legislation concerning the detention of Aboriginal persons and investigating Aboriginal deaths in custody
28. In addition, AARD is frequently consulted on Aboriginal affairs by across government agencies, who by cortua.comrtue of their role are responsible for various legislation concerning the detention of Aboriginal persons và investigating Aboriginal deaths in custody.
29. In that thành phố there has been considerable acrimony between various Aboriginal groups và the lead federal officials, và aao ước various Aboriginal participants.
30. They managed lớn wipe out the entire aboriginal population.
31. Our family lived in bark humpies, traditional Aboriginal dwellings.
32. Other languages include Hakka, English and several aboriginal dialects.
33. In 1930, Gibbs helped run a camp to lớn support unemployed Aboriginal workers, & in 1933 she organised a strike for Aboriginal pea-pickers.
34. There are 30 active sầu Aboriginal capital corporations in Canada.
35. Aboriginal Business Canada’s support for capital costs is limited.
36. Customer: I want dress for lubra (Aboriginal word for wife).
37. The RFSO procortua.comdes for authorization of up to 2 standing offers with aboriginal firms under the Government of Canada’s Set-Aside Program for Aboriginal Business.
38. • Aboriginal Communities and Minerals & Metals Acticortua.comties Map (On-Line)
39. Resolution on the protection of the aboriginal people of Australia
40. E. Implications for ABC ABC procortua.comdes tư vấn lớn Aboriginal businesses.
41. Most railway sidings on the Nullarbor have lyrical aboriginal names.
42. • Supporting Aboriginal students enrolled in Algonquin College"s "Systems Support Speciadanh sách Program":
43. This is aimed at protecting the aboriginal sites on the Franklin.
44. However, when can we expect to receive the response which we requested from the government on the report of the Committee on Aboriginal Peoples on aboriginal veterans?
45. However, today there are several rural towns that have a high proportion of Aboriginal residents, và there are still some entirely Aboriginal settlements, mainly in outbachồng areas.
46. (e)Support proposals for the management of aboriginal subsistence whaling that:
47. The Wiradjuri are the largest Aboriginal group in New South Wales.
48. Aboriginal Olympic runner Cathy Freeman has spoken out on the issue.
49. Relations with Aboriginal people and other northerners were conducted almost absent-mindedly, when mineral discoveries và sudden migrations of non-Aboriginal people threatened sovereignty or international peace.
50. " Monga, in Ketagalan ( aboriginal tribe lived in Taipei ) dialect, means canoe.